What is Nest Concierge?
The Nest Concierge Service is an installation service offered by Nest to all our customers. When you buy Nest Concierge, we’ll arrange for a Nest Certified professional to come to your home and install your new Nest.
Nest Concierge is only available from the Nest online store, but you can buy your Nest from any authorized reseller.
How much is Nest Concierge service?
1st Nest installation
Each additional Nest installation
* Additional Nest installations must be at the same location and completed on the same visit.
In rare situations, your installer may need to add some small components, like an electrical relay, to install Nest with your system. They'll bill you directly for any components used.
The Nest Concierge commitment
Nest Concierge will:
- Schedule your appointment during normal business hours, Monday-Friday.
- Check the compatibility of your heating and cooling system. If Nest is incompatible, you'll be refunded the price of Concierge. However, there will be a $99 charge for the visit.
- Remove and recycle your old thermostat.
- Install your new Nest Learning Thermostat.
- Give a brief product introduction and overview of how to use your new Nest.
- Connect Nest to your Wi-Fi network or provide instructions so you can do it yourself.
Please note: During installation, we’ll do our best to connect Nest to your Wi-Fi network, but Wi-Fi network troubleshooting is not covered. You can call our support team if you have any problems.
Before the Concierge visit, you should check that your heating and cooling system is fully functional. If it’s not working, Concierge won’t be able to complete the installation.
Concierge installation does NOT include additional services like:
- Moving your thermostat to a different location.
- Running a new thermostat wire.
- Patching or painting your wall where your old thermostat was attached.
- Any HVAC servicing, filter changes or vent cleaning.
If there are problems with the installation service, give us a call. Our contact information is at the top of this page.
Scheduling your Nest Concierge service
Within 72 hours of placing your order for Concierge, we'll email you the contact information of our installation partner in your area. Contact them directly to arrange an installation visit at a time and day that’s convenient for you.
When you receive your Nest, we recommend that you do not open the box. Your installer will open it after they’ve made sure your system is compatible.
Use our Compatibility Check to make sure your heating and cooling system is compatible with Nest before your scheduled visit.