How do I remove a Nest Learning Thermostat from my Nest Account?
You can remove your Nest Thermostat from your Nest Account with either the Nest app or on the Web. Whether you’re using a computer or mobile phone, the steps are the same.
To remove a Nest Thermostat from your Nest Account, log into your account with the Nest app or on the Web.
- If you have multiple homes, select the house icon with the thermostat that you’d like to remove.
- Choose the thermostat you’d like to remove.
- Click the menu icon in the upper right hand corner.
- Select THERMOSTAT SETTINGS.
- Select REMOVE THERMOSTAT at the bottom of the menu. You’ll then be asked to confirm your choice.